Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #168
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Oh, favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I'm 34 years old man,
Quote:
To put it in layman's terms, I'm no dummy. I am an idiot.

Quote:
For the last decade I have been taking care of people with traumatic brain injuries.
Before that I did a variety of different things. At one point I started a cult, kind of petered out after getting to about 14 members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Then, my loser father came along and taught me "1 + 1 = 2" and from there on in, my knowledge was completely limited what with only one option for the answer to "1 + 1 =". I was SO much stupider after that day.

I mean, who cares about knowing truth and reality when you could KNOW. SO. MUCH. MORE.

who is this douche?

Quote:
OK - first off, bullshit. We know a whole fucking lot. I hate the whole "we really don't know anything" statement. Humans are an impressive bunch when it comes to how much they have figured out about the world around them and used that information to manipulate it. Then we even have manged to create external memories (books, computers, etc) that provide us with the brain capacity to learn more! We are fucking intelligent beasts (and yes, I know that is oxymoronic with my utter opinion that we are fucking stupid beasts but that is more about information use and the fact that we could be doing so much better). Humans know a lot, there is just a lot to know. Wisdom comes from the acknowledgement that your knowledge is not complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It must be some game they play at wherever they keep 34 year old retards at

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
You are attacking my belief that I am intelligent, honest, respectful and completely correct. You must be wrong.
Quote:
How fucking dare you bring my personal beliefs into this! I base my entire life philosophy on the sun rising. For you to trivialize it by calling it 'just a random belief' and that your philosophy is "something much more" is a blatant insult against me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Whatever, you all can enjoy your little community, I will not be returning to these forums again as there is no point in even attempting to have a discussion with you all.
Quote:
GLORIOUS VICTORY!
I lol'd at everything. Accept for the one with act talking about humans knowing a lot, I just fully agreed with it.

Edit: Oh, and congrats/thanks OH, and Numinous for a while. You were successful in making this forum a slightly less stupid place.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 12-22-2011 at 12:05 AM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-22-2011), ask me anything (12-22-2011), kael03 (12-22-2011), Mal (12-22-2011), Miburo (12-22-2011), Numinous (12-22-2011), Scientia (07-15-2012)