Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #169
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

I want to change my favorite parts to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
You guys are really something else.

I have never met another group of people that were so quick to claim something proved wrong without ever addressing the actual points that were brought up, and instead just resorting to childish trickery and applying terms and designations that have no bearing whatsoever on the makeup of the discussion you are frivolously tearing apart.

You can go ahead and claim it's just me since you all think the same, but I have been around the block more than once, and this group here is the first one I have ever encountered that had even ONE person insist upon some of the stupid shit you all pull out as the straight dope.

Whatever, you all can enjoy your little community, I will not be returning to these forums again as there is no point in even attempting to have a discussion with you all.
Pretty sure this is the debate version of a flawless victory fatality or some shit. Once again, reason and manliness prevails! Well done, comrades.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-22-2011), ask me anything (12-22-2011), Axiom (12-22-2011), J-man123 (12-22-2011), kael03 (12-22-2011), Mal (12-22-2011), Numinous (12-22-2011)