Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #14674
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
If legit I know who I'm voting for.
Shit, where's my fake US ID?!

On a serious note, the Iowa Caucases said:

D: Barack Obama (98%), Others (2%)
R: Mitt Romney by eight votes (24.6%), Rick Santorum (24.5%), Ron Paul (21%), Newt Gingrich (13%), Rick Perry (10%), Michele Bachmann (5%), and Jon Huntsman (1%)

How the hell is Santorum almost tied with Romney? Isn't he the guy who's last name is synonymous with "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex" because he's such an insufferable moron towards the LGBT community that it just dragged him through the mud long enough he had to go to Fox News for anyone to give a shit about him?

Seriously, Iowa, what the flying fuck?! But at least it seems Rick Perry and Bachmann are in their way out of the nomination. Oh and Jon Hunstman... who?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-04-2012), kael03 (01-04-2012), Mal (01-04-2012), Miburo (01-04-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (01-08-2012)