Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #14683
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

First of all, I love Minchin and love that song.

Second, yeah, that's how it's been going. Cain with his affairs, Perry with his being a complete fucking idiot and his advert (Gays in the military? Oh noes! How dare they protect their country?!), Gingrich had a little surge but every speech he ever makes makes him sound like more of a complete moron without a grip on reality (also, had an affair), Bachman isn't on their but hers is similar to the others and she's just Sarah Palin without glasses.

Only Romney is really slightly consistent but he's always been the safe choice, though he flip flops a lot on issues and it's generally believed he isn't human. Though I'm really happy to see Ron Paul going up, he has a few issues but he's the best of the worst and I would rather he get a chance than the other fuckwits.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-04-2012)