Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #14718
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Agree with all that. Except I can't honestly imagine that the whole fuck gays thing has much to do with financial shit. Mostly because regular old heterosexual marriages would be equally as bad, so you'd think the powers against the gays would want to do more to discourage everyone from getting married. Or at least figure out some way to dick people over or make money from that shit. Especially since there are way more heterosexuals than homosexuals and whatnot. I'm sure they could easily jam some hardcore bullshit taxes on married couples without kids or whatever into some bill so long as they call it something like the Ultra Freedom Apple Pie Bill and it would roll right through congress in a matter of days.

I dunno. Like you said, it doesn't matter what the reason is really. Anyone against goddamn gays getting married is a horrible person, and it really should be a total non-issue.

But yeah, that detention shit passing by a landslide was fucking ridiculous. And fucking SOPA is going to likely pass right on through there too. I don't think I'm going to be "fuck yeah, america"ing anytime in the foreseeable future. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-09-2012), Numinous (01-09-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-09-2012)