Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #2324
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

PC makes good games better. That's the main reason I prefer them. I mean, I play a lot of games on console. Let's take Fallout: New Vegas again, since it's one of my favourite games of the last 10 years. I played the shit out of it on console. Must be 200-odd hours or something. I bought all of the DLC, on top of the game itself which was full price, the day before it actually came out. Didn't regret it.

I bought the same game, again, with all the DLC, on PC a few weeks ago. It cost £13-ish for exactly the same stuff.

Except now I have massively reduced loading times, better framerate and graphics, and the crowning jewel, mods. Mods can make a bad game playable (Oblivion), and a good game even better. The first thing I did before I booted up New Vegas on PC was download a mod that adds eyepatches. I mean, holy shit. Game automatically even better. After playing vanilla for a few hours, I modded it with Project Nevada. Now I'm replaying a game I've already played the shit out of, and it's a much different experience. It's awesome.

tl;dr mods are awesome, and PC is superior.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-12-2012), Mal (01-12-2012), manta (01-12-2012), Spiegel (01-13-2012)