Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #181
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Oh and Mest, the only way these forums would be less stupid is if you left.
Are you sure about that? Because since you've been gone(whatever happened to that btw), I've been right, and it has been a slightly less stupid place. Why'd you have to fuck that up, man?

Quote:
You seem to think that being antagonistic is clever. (When it is really much closer to the opposite of that)
Hmm, no. I think being antagonistic is funny. It just helps to be clever while antagonizing. Which you clearly aren't.

Quote:
Because of this, you are actually less intelligent than Kael
I think I've admitted this myself actually. I'm also less intelligent the Num, Act, Shrike, Mibs and pretty much anyone else with a colored name. That doesn't change the fact that I'm leagues beyond your dumb ass.

Quote:
(something I didn't think possible)
Because you're an idiot. See what happens when you think?

You're now not only the biggest retard here, you're also the most pathetic. Don't you know when you rage quit, you're supposed to, you know, quit?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-20-2012)