Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:25 AM   #191
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post

Being ethically right and wrong is something I care about, I find the other right and wrong to be the most insignificant concept on the face of the planet. Since it is only an illusion anyway. Once you determine that someone is "right" with a debate, then you file it away under "resolved" even though no conclusion was ever actually reached, as there is still more to know about the subject, whatever it is.
Quote:
true you wanted to have a discussion on the matter which involves taking into consideration things that are logical and make sense as well as those that don't . you wanted to chew the fat so to speak on the matter and instead everyone went straight for the bone
A debate is just the common man's way to "figure something out" so they no longer have to think about it. It's the lowest form of intellectual discussion, and if you insist on doing it then do it with someone who actually wants to. A discussion that is not a debate is the only good way to pass along information since you don't have to fight people to get your message across. At that point it is up to them whether or not they choose to accept what you have to say.
Quote:
Sounds like a civil thing to do

My whole little philosophy wasn't created so that I could never be wrong. It has nothing to do with me always being right. Right and wrong (at least in the way that you guys are using it) doesn't even exist for me because of my philosophy. Or at least that's the point of it anyway. I adopted it to stop myself from attacking other people and calling them wrong, as I personally think that is the worst thing you can do to anyone. No and wrong are the worst words in the english language, as what they most often do is cause people to stop trying to live an individual lifestyle, rather than inspire them to overcome adversity, as you all have kidded yourselves into believing you are doing.
Quote:
You're not going ot get that on here .. not an idealized type of conversation anyway pondering possibilities and thinking in a metaphysical manner is basically against the club rules.. since most of that deals with things that can obviously be either proven of dis-proven and if it could be dis-proven to a certain degree then right file that under checked and move on
Creativity and diversity are the only things that will insure the survival of our race through all the crap that the universe will eventually throw at us, and you guys' philosophy is all about stamping those things out.

Quote:
Not necessarily .. you need both sides of the coin .. you need their side of over analytically aggressive computing to file through bullshit that can be deemed useless and on the other side you need idealists and "freethinkers" dreamer types to take what has been sifted through and improve and grow upon whats already there
You all can call me a hypocrite for posting again, Idgias. I try very hard to maintain a positive and neutral demeanor because I am a very big grudge holding motherfucker. If I don't completely ignore what you all relish more than life itself I end up pissed off 24/7 which is no way to live. But either way I do what I have to do to end it in a way that's acceptable to me, and the way it was before was not satisfactory.
YOu have a hippie type philosophy it seems this sums up your argument I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SipVy...eature=related
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
almightywood (01-24-2012)