Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The New Balance of Power in One Piece
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #38
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The New Balance of Power in One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
what do you guys think of Magellan being ashed to be a Shichibukai the guys really strong, took on a bunch of strong guy and lived....
I would say he's needed more where he is currently. With the tidal wave of pirates that let loose after WB's death, things have to be absolute chaos on the grandline. The number of pirates that are being caught on a regular basis, probably has Impel Down packed to the brim. So you kinda need Magellan there to handle business. The only reasons I see him not being there are if:

A) Things are even more hectic in the Grandline/NW, than Impel down.

B) A group of Pacifitas have been sent to handle the prisoners, which would mean his presence is no longer necessary to keep people in line.

C) He was the type of person that kept detailed knowledge about all the prisoners he kept locked up, so the "higher ups" assign him to lead a special task force to hunt down all those "Level 5" guys that broke out with Blackbeard. Considering he was about to commit suicide over his failure to prevent the breakout, I could see him doing this as a kind of self-redemption.

D) Akainu has implemented a kill-on-sight order for all pirates, and so Impel down no longer exists to hold prisoners anymore.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-19-2012 at 12:10 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (01-20-2012)