Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The New Balance of Power in One Piece
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:58 AM   #52
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The New Balance of Power in One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
You know what I want to see? A pirate hunter. A strong pirate hunter. I know that the bounties are Oda's tool to gauge strength for the readers in some way (its never an exact representation, but that's a good thing), but there should be some pirate hunter that can play with the big dogs. Perhaps a bounty hunter that only goes after the big shots in NW can be introduced; He gets the bounty money, lives nicely off of it for several years, then goes after a new bounty when his stash is low.
I think thats bound to happen in the 'New World'. Just like in the beginning, they started off against Arlong, and Hacchi and the other Fishmen, and the bar raise eventually to Crocodile, then to Rob Lucci, Impel Downs, and then the War. Within that travel they faced about 2 or 3 different 'Bounty Hunters', I don't think that anything will change there. It was cool how Arlongs saga mixed in with Jimbei's story, still haven't finished that arc yet though, almost.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote