Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #2389
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Games and all things related

I simply dislike most games that come out nowadays. Mostly because, as already said, the difficulty and because they were made too simple.

I completely agree with Jax, but I think that Manta is also correct to a degree. Difficulty of, for example, RE 1 was because of the specific gameplay which limited the player. When you have advanced graphics, it mostly let's you do much more then before so that you can feel that the game has advanced. Which is absolutely unnecessary because there are many people dying to even try RE 1.5 which was never released.

But that probably wouldn't sell as much as RE5 no matter how much better the old system was. Probably because there are tons of games coming out now, and kids are too impatient to play games with moderate difficulty, let alone hard games.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
manta (01-20-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-20-2012)