Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #2398
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Games and all things related

Never played Red Dead Redemption, so I can't judge, but Mass Effect? It's an excellent game, but I always end up comparing it to the best RPGs out there, and, well, Mass Effect falls short on Baldur's Gate II. And again, it's a good game, but will never leave a mark for me. It's just sort that feeling : "That was a great game man." And then forget it in a few days.

And Fallout III I can't even take seriously because Fallout II was such an amazing game. Far from it being a bad game, just can't compare to the original. Like playing RE5 after RE1,2,3

Will try out Red Dead Redemption when I have the time. Unfortunately I am a little short on that one. I don't get it how you guys manage to play all those games :/ When you discuss here, most of the games you mention, I have never even heard about.

Oh and Mal, never played Portal, but from what I've heard, it's really a great game.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-21-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-22-2012)