Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Megaupload Shut down by FBI
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megaupload Shut down by FBI

America, Fuck Yeah!

Oh, wait. I meant Yeah, Fuck America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Mentioning the Occupy movement right after "...fucking with our liberties..." kind of made me laugh, because everyone involved in the Occupy movement wants to fuck with the liberties of the 1%.
Explain.
Quote:
Police brutality is nothing in the States. Ooooohhhh, some people got pepper sprayed or beaten, that's totally as bad as the thousands dead at the hands of the Russian-backed Syrian military.
Oooohhhh, that bad thing isn't as bad as a worse bad thing. What's the point of even saying something like this, really?

Ooooohhh, thousands dead at the hands of the Russian-backed Syrian military is nothing compared to the Holocaust.

Quote:
All the legislation you mentioned was most likely done with good intentions but poor methods.
No. Like SOPA. The intention there was to take away freedom from the people of the country to preserve archaic business practices of corporations that just so happen to fund lobbies that provide campaign funds for some of the politicians that would be voting for the bill.

Or, if you want to look at it in a more optimistic light, the bill aimed to take freedoms away from the american people to fix something that cannot even be shown to be harmful or wrong. A point I am extremely confident I can debate successfully should anyone disagree with that last part.

Not that it even matters what the fuck their intentions were. What they're trying to do is horrible and wrong. Police brutality is bad, even if some other things are worse. Etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-24-2012), xxMESTxx (01-23-2012)