Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #14773
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Well fuck, can't eat cupcakes anymore.

I got a gift card to this fancy grocery store in the shopping center I work at for christmas. It had like 100 bucks on it or some shit. Thing is, most of the food there sucks. Sandwiches are 80% bread. Soups are always weird shit like curry gravy soup or some shit. I dunno, it tasted like ass. Sushi is alright sometimes, only if the dude is making it. It's usually the chick though, and she makes everything crappy. The inari or whatever it's called it always soaking wet for some reason. So yuck. The only good shit that is consistently good is the fucking cupcakes.

Now these aren't just any cupcakes. They're fancy ass peanut butter explosion cupcakes. They keep them in a case and everything. You have to go up and order them. And they're crazy good. So I've been using my gift card solely for those cupcakes.

I went in tonight to order four of them and the cupcake chef guy (Who looks exactly like Brutus from that Rome TV series. He's like a goddamn disney cartoon chef mouse man while he's wearing his chef hat and shit.) is all like "Can I help yo--Oh! Hey, it's peanut butter explosion guy!"

Aw, fuck. I got a goddamn nickname now. Which is ironic considering I give the customers that come to my store nicknames based on the shit they buy too. And he goes on to say "How many did you want, man?" "Oh, four." "You got four last time too. You didn't eat them all yourself, did you?" He's really rubbing it in too, like I really love those cupcakes. I'm all like "Haha, I wish!" Which is true, they're fucking delicious. But my bro always eats most of them, like an asshole.

Then I go pay for them and the cash register girl is all like "More cupcakes! Is this your dinner? Heehee!" You too, cashier babe? = (

So going to cut down on the cupcakes. Though, I guess it's not really that shameful considering I'm sure if I was some fat dude they wouldn't joke around about me downing tons of cupcakes to me, I would think. Still, can't seem to spin being peanut butter explosion guy into something that's awesome. = /

Last edited by Miburo; 01-23-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-23-2012), Mal (01-23-2012), OG (01-23-2012), Scientia (01-23-2012), Shrike (01-23-2012), Tsuna (01-25-2012), Tzu Men (01-23-2012)