Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #476
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Okay, so you're saying that God, the magic creature thing that can handle creating something as complex as the goddamn universe, isn't smart enough to figure out a way to get some ancient sand man to write down something that would make logical sense to people a mere couple thousand years after the fact. All because apparently ancient sand barbarians couldn't grasp the concept of anything taking over a thousand years, give or take.

That makes perfect sense, HR, and totally isn't completely fucking retarded. Thanks the for enlightening conversation. Glad we had this talk.
First and foremost you have ot understand the Nature of God.. he has a contract with humans called Free agency.. or free will and doesn't interfere with it .. he can nudge you in a direction but he will never force your hand.. if he did what yo're talking about he could just create all mankind to love him and obey him perfectly and then we all get to heaven but he allows us to make a choice.

Now back to the explanation.. You already deem these primitive sand people as you put it as a bunch of dumb fucks.. and just like you deal with retards on here you don't express shit in a form that they don't understand (i.e. talking over their head) if you want them to understand shit.. so God knowing these primitive people wouldn't have a grasp of understanding of shit took the simplest rout.. ** these people were fashioning golden cows and making Gods to worship.. how retarded is that .. believers look upon it with disdain same way you guys look down on believers**

Also WTF you talking bout willis.. The text was written plain enough that it could be understood by those primitive people and also contain enough hidden insight that even modern man would still find new shit in what he wrote .. once again look to the book of Revelations with the talk of these beasts and Isaiah's wheel within a wheel, or talk of giant white birds that roar.. the last one would sound like a mythical creature but people today can put two n two together and realize their talking about a fuckin jumbo airplane

and on the theme of the primitive people and the time frame .. these people weren't living that long.. seriously if you reached 30 you were a geezer .. so a 100 years was something unfathomable to most who would come across the information and before you get int to the Methuselah shit he was in the story before Moses and he was lucky to live as long as he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
An idiot, you are.

The Earth has always held the same orbit around the sun, as this location is where the molecules of the solar nebula condensed when the gravitational anomaly that was the primordial sun formed. Our orbit hasn't fluctuated.

Hmm like Aw sad prove it the fact that the earth goes through procession and is slowing down over time tells me that the earth might have had a different orbit back in it's faster days.. if it has always been the same .. why is it slowing down now?
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 02-07-2012 at 04:49 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote