Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #482
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Check this, here's what I'm gonna do, I made these people right? So I want to tell them how to live properly so they can come up to heaven and see me... so I'm going to give them a this book yeah, still with me? And yeah, I know that the majority of them lack the ability to actually read so I'm going to tell a few guys how what to say and then let the book be written over a few hundred years or more and let some other people make additions and changes... 'cause I like to delegate.

This book shall be the final word of Me! So I'll make it as vague as I can and let people interpret it however they like, 'cause that's how rules work you see. And I don't like the look of those humans with vaginas so I think I'll make it a lot harder on them (hehe!).

They might make me angry and not follow my vague rules, so I'll have to punish a large scale of people who didn't actually do anything wrong to make my point.

- Page 1 of 216 of Yahweh's notes
I like Greek myths more.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
manta (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-07-2012)