Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #493
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
AW - You're somewhat right in your view of where the burden of proof lies with a possibility and a theory.

However, the problem here is that you're not looking at this as a possibility. You're looking at it as an assertion and so do the majority of people that believe in it, to assume that it is fact you should have the relevant evidence to support your claims. If someone says you're wrong (mostly due to the lack of evidence on your part), then it's up to you to provide that evidence or admit that you do not have the evidence to back up your claims and you could in fact be wrong.
Quote:
There is a lack of concrete evidence so you can't prove it to be true.. then most take the next step and say well if it isn't true then it wasn't/isn't real
In the same way that if I said you were actually a unicorn but only I could see you in all your rainbow glory, that it would be up to me to provide that evidence once you said that I was wrong.

HR - That's just completely retarded dude. Just everything.
Hey It's not my thought's I'm just telling you what I read.. this book was the first time i heard any of this .. and it was even harder for me to find those links . Just like AMA had trouble so did I .. I had to recall some key word I read in order to find it and still the net only produced minimal information... remember it's not a widely held belief
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is online now   Reply With Quote