Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #515
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Oh, this must be one of those things where you change the definition of the word because you don't want to be proven wrong about anything, ever, right?

Because it sure is stupid to say "I claimed to not be claiming anything..." It's like saying "I sung that I never sing." You're not really that stupid, are you?

Not to mention that saying "Everyone BUT me in this thread claims to know everything about everything" IS a claim. Unless you're going to change the definition of the word "claim" to, well, basically the same definition it always had, except it never applies to you. Because special pleading has been sort of your M.O.

Not that it really matters, since that statement is wrong no matter if you be a dishonest scumbag and consider it a claim or not. You cannot provide a single quote of anyone in this thread claiming they know everything about everything. Because no one every said such a thing. It's just a bullshit strawman that you constructed because we've really done nothing to warrant being called morons by you. Not a single goddamn thing.
Way to show up late to the party, I already addressed the parts of this worth addressing.
The rest of it is just nit-picking.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-08-2012 at 10:01 AM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote