Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 480
Thread: Bleach 480
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach 480

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
So you think the last Arc of the series is going to be the shortest? Xcution lasted 50 chapters and it was just filler. Assuming the world doesn't end in December I'd expect that Bleach will still have a long way to go before this final arc is finished. Especially if Aizen does get involved, which would make sense since he wasn't killed off.
It's a matter of how long jump is willing to publish Bleach. If you ever read Yu Yu Hakusho you would have noticed that the 3 Kings arc was cut short & that the manga was given a 10 chapter or so final arc to rap things up.

What I'm saying is Bleach may also have gotten the axe at this point & jump is only publishing a new arc to try to wrap things up so they don't piss off the fans.

People need to stop thinking on how long Kubo needs to write a good arc & start thinking on more of a business stand point. However if this arc shows promise in the first half year & raises sales then it is possible that it could be extended.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-09-2012)