Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #520
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
If I was wrong I would admit it, but since I only exaggerated/overgeneralized, no such thing occurred. The use of the term every is by definition an exaggeration/overgeneralization if it isn't completely accurate, so no it wasn't "flat out wrong". I know you would love me to admit being wrong on some of the shit that I never was wrong about, but to act like I've never admitted a mistake is ridiculous, what the hell do you think I just did?
So exaggerations and/or generalizations can't also be wrong? Oh wait, of course they can. Besides, it doesn't matter if you didn't literally mean everyone when it applied to no one. Not a single person made the claim you claimed everyone made.

But, hey, thanks for once again proving that you are, ironically enough, adamant in being close-minded by refusing to entertain the possibly that you could be wrong about anything.

Quote:
Way to almost make a point by addressing sentence fragments. Very convincing.
Quote:
I merely called everyone else morons for speaking with authority on the things they do.
Way to try to bullshit your way out of being blatantly wrong and dishonest, once again. I quoted what was relevant and, as anyone with the reading comprehension greater than that of a 3rd grader can see, the meaning doesn't change when viewing the entire sentence. You still are stating that you called everyone else morons. The reason is irrelevant. You were wrong. Again. Man up for once.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012)