Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #522
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Uh-uh, not happening. If you really want to proclaim triumph quit pulling these stupid little tricks to drag me into your realm of conversation. Bite the bullet, man up, and come stepping into mine.
Ya can't beat me if you won't even play the same game as me.
Actually you know what, don't even bother, I know you couldn't resist bringing ulterior motives, just go find something you comprehend to entertain you.
Your game is stupid. You literally claim no one knows anything which means I could give any argument in the world and you'd say "no one knows anything so you can't be correct." It's like your own personal veto stamp to anything anywhere.

Well, I don't accept that or acknowledge it. Even a discussion on truth is pointless because you set up parameters that don't even allow for the truth to exist. At least, not in the knowable sense. We can't beat you because you've already beaten yourself, for by your own standards, you don't know anything and damned if anyone is going to tell you otherwise.

You don't even know when you're wrong. So take it for people who do no something: you're wrong. It's not as scary as you think.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), kael03 (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012), Miburo (02-08-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-08-2012), xxMESTxx (02-08-2012)