Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #524
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Whatever, I said what I meant by them, your close-minded disregard of my intentions is assuredly not proof of the reverse being true.

The statement was false. You refuse to admit it. You refuse to acknowledge you are wrong. That's the point I'm making. You've demonstrated again and again that you won't admit to being wrong about anything. You refuse to even entertain the possibility that you could be wrong and that we could actually be the ones being rational and logical here.

Quote:
The hell it doesn't you are just nit-picking, making it seem like I implied I know all and you all don't know jack. When in reality I called you idiots for impying that you do know it all, and I stated that we all know only jack. Taking it out of context only further exaggerated the misconception. What you are attempting to indicate here is just fun with words. Taking bits and pieces of what I say and presenting them in a skewed manner so that you can later come back with the original and proclaim triumph.
You said you were not the one who claimed we were all morons. I produced a quote where you said you called us all morons. Nothing else matters in regards to you being the one calling us morons. That's what I was talking about. You busting out this red herring shit doesn't address that at all, and is yet another example of you failing to even entertain the possibility that you could be wrong even when presented with undeniable evidence demonstrating you are indeed wrong.

Quote:
Uh-uh, not happening. If you really want to proclaim triumph quit pulling these stupid little tricks to drag me into your realm of conversation. Bite the bullet, man up, and come stepping into mine.
Ya can't beat me if you won't even play the same game as me.
Actually you know what, don't even bother, I know you couldn't resist bringing ulterior motives, just go find something you comprehend to entertain you.
You know what, okay, I'll 'step into your realm':

Boom. I'm right about everything and cannot be wrong, ever. If you challenge my stance in any way then you're attacking my beliefs and are therefore auto-wrong, and a disrespectful douchebag. Which makes you a sub-human monster that I can threaten to kill and it's totally cool. Now either agree with me or you're a goddamn moron who thinks he knows everything about everything. Your move.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), kael03 (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-08-2012), xxMESTxx (02-08-2012)