Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #529
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Get the fuck out of here. You really need to reread this whole thread if you think I'm BSing. You're egotistical since you assume you know anything better than anyone, but especially since you don't know what the hell you are talking about. To assume that everyone (must) look at things the same way is the height of stupidity. I guarantee that the majority of changes and breakthroughs that have happened in this world occurred thanks to efforts of people who didn't pay attention to the status quo, instead of backing it up like you all do.

As it stands I have NEVER been discussing anything in this thread with any of you fucking trolls. I have merely corrected minor misinterpretations, or improper dismissals. I have never even begun to have a discussion about anything here because I haven't been able to get rid of all the idiots in the thread first. (something I have stated over and over) Once I actually find someone with a brain and a bit of privacy, I will actually begin to have my first discussion on these forums. I surely won't be having one with people that twist facts and the laws of logic as much as you all do.
I don't assume I know anything better than anyone, I know I do. I'm certainly not claiming to know more than everyone else on Earth, but there are many people with whom my frequent interaction has shown that I am more knowledgeable. I am not claiming that everyone must look at things the same way, innovation obviously results from thinking outside the box; however not all ideas are equally legitimate. We do not twists facts, we follow the stringent guidelines to logical thought.

All ideas deserve consideration, and in this consideration they are to be tested either experimentally or logically. If an idea fails any such test, it should be disregarded. If an idea is offensive to current knowledge and passes such tests, current knowledge should be tested in the context of this new idea.

You expect us to consider your ideas, but you assume that because we don't agree with you that we are lying when we tell you that we have. Trust us, we have considered your ideas and they have failed basic logical tests; that is why we do not agree with you. All of this, and still you refuse to consider our ideas, making you by far the most closed minded and ignorant person I have ever met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
You're a fucking idiot. Probability didn't have shit to do with either of those things, so this is an entirely inapplicable statement. Seems like you might have some more interpretations to work out in your head, because you sure as fuck aren't addressing my statement with this random nonsense you posted.
I'm sorry, that clearly separate paragraph had nothing to do with probability. Seems like you might have some reading comprehension to work on, because you surely cannot address my statement with this random nonsense you posted.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-08-2012), Miburo (02-08-2012)