Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #536
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Miburo's the one who started handing out realms (first thing I did in mine was kick him out for breaking the rules basically), I just told him to come over to my style of discussion if he wanted to beat me.

So you may wish to apologize to Miburo for calling him delusional, Idk, Idc.
Really? Because the first incidenct I'm reading is you refuting him by calling him to "step into my realm; you can't beat me unless you play my game" type of thing, which was silly because we're all playing the same game, in the same world but some people like to make up rules as the go along.

But hey, I can re read it when I have time and perhaps it is Miburo who brought it up... the joke could still stand, though, so I doesn't mean I'll apologize outright. Don't misunderstand: I like Miburo as an internet personality, but if he says something dumb, like you often do, I'd still make fun of him.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), Miburo (02-09-2012), Numinous (02-09-2012)