Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #539
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Instead you try and use the rules to break the rules. My justice system is set up like the US's was initially - where the letter of the law isn't important, it is the spirit of the law that is.
lolwut? That is crap. The justice system for US when it was first formed was based on laws that happened over in Europe, which were based on common law. The founding fathers went by the letter of the laws that they felt the US needed to separate from England.

Quote:
Unfortunately this country got corrupted in the last 100 years, but my justice system is still uncorrupt.
I'll agree with the first part, but the second part of this statement is crap. Your "justice system" appears to be designed in a way that makes you the victim, or allows you to escape any kind of wrong doing. That is more corrupt that celebrities getting lighter sentences or federal prisons that are more like resorts than actual prisons.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), Miburo (02-09-2012)