Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #558
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
It was my understanding that the unwritten rules were something along the lines of freedom of speech. If this is the case then how come my type of discussion isn't allowed?
To address this a bit further, the type of discussion you want has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech allows you to say whatever, for the most part. And you are allowed to do that.

Same applies to everyone. You can't dictate what anyone is allowed to say or how they're allowed to say it here. You can say shit, we can say that shit is stupid. You can say "I want you guys to play by my rules" and we can say "Fuck you and your silly rules."
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), kael03 (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-09-2012), xxMESTxx (02-09-2012)