Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #580
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Is this before or after you get done raping your sister?

Seriously?
What the fuck kind of question is that.

I just told you that I think the determination of the validity of possibilities is a private thing.
What is right and wrong would be at the core of that matter, so to ask me at all is to purposefully attempt to get me to go against what I just said.

On top of that you throw out the most asinine trollbait I have ever seen, go fuck yourself.
If you were consistent in your philosophy then you could have given a simple yes or no answer. The fact that you can't actually answer my question, and have to talk yourself around it, makes the flaws in your reasoning obvious. If determining validity is private, then who are you to decide for me what is right or wrong?

Of course I'm trying to get you to go against what you said, it's one of many perfectly acceptable ways to show inconsistency and error in your claims.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2012), ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)