Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #592
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
That's the problem you should start off disrespecting noone. Since you like to bring up asinine analogies of things that are wrong. You are discriminating using the same kind of thinking that would have someone cross to the other side of the street because they saw a black person coming. You are judging a book by its cover which makes you an immoral human being for not finding out the truth before you go into asshole mode.

I didn't start off disrespecting you. My first response to you was entirely respectful even though I wouldn't say your first post was to me. I still gave you the benefit of the doubt though I shouldn't have bothered, you've done nothing but continuously prove that you are immensely disrespectful for no valid reason over and over.

See here's the difference, you are always deciding who to give your respect, holding it back like it's some precious fucking resource, instead of just what every average DECENT HUMAN BEING gives out as a matter of course. But no we have this guy who thinks its perfectly ok in his role as keeper of the peace to come along and make fun of someone for being conflicted about his part in his friend's death. Yes, you are such a fucking righteous example of morality. You are the most immoral man I have ever met. I have treated you like absolute shit to get you the fuck away from me.
Yeah, that's what I said. I don't start off disrespecting anyone. I'm indifferent towards people until they demonstrate they're worthy of respect, or in your case demonstrate that they're idiots who don't deserve respect.

That doesn't imply that I'm going to be uncivil with people until they prove they're worthy of my respect or anything. It's not like you were like "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm AW" and I respond by calling you a fucking dumbshit. You were posting a lot of nonsense and insulting people I do respect, apparently over some stupid grudge. You were being an idiot and a douche bag. Why exactly should I respect you for that?

And yes, I don't want to cheapen the concept of respect by respecting every random nobody and idiot I encounter. If I respect people that do great shit like those involved in Médecins Sans Frontières as much as I respect racists and shit then my respect is pretty fucking meaningless. Your entire concept of respect doesn't mean shit.

And yeah, if you egg your friend into doing something that killed him because you're an ignorant pile of shit, yet still have the nerve to be adamantly dedicated to remaining an ignorant pile of shit then I'm going to say that's not a good thing. Am I wrong? Do you think provoking people to do life threatening things out of your own ignorance is a good thing? If it's not, then what's the problem? Sorry if me thinking it's bad that pressuring people into doing things that will kill them hurts your fragile feelings, you pansy. I'll try to be more considerate of your feelings than you were with your friend's life. Jackass.

Quote:
The fuck you don't, you're rather deluded about what you do and don't do.

I wasn't trying to imply that I had been being mature, as a matter of fact I was agreeing that I wasn't, and saying I don't give a shit, I am immature with immature people, cope.
Again, my insults aren't random.

And since my point was that you are an immature twat, and you agree, then there's nothing left to discuss regarding that issue.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)