Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #595
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, that's what I said. I don't start off disrespecting anyone. I'm indifferent towards people until they demonstrate they're worthy of respect, or in your case demonstrate that they're idiots who don't deserve respect.

That doesn't imply that I'm going to be uncivil with people until they prove they're worthy of my respect or anything. It's not like you were like "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm AW" and I respond by calling you a fucking dumbshit. You were posting a lot of nonsense and insulting people I do respect, apparently over some stupid grudge. You were being an idiot and a douche bag. Why exactly should I respect you for that?

And yes, I don't want to cheapen the concept of respect by respecting every random nobody and idiot I encounter. If I respect people that do great shit like those involved in Médecins Sans Frontières as much as I respect racists and shit then my respect is pretty fucking meaningless. Your entire concept of respect doesn't mean shit.
I think you mean honoring people. Honoring people is not the same thing as respecting them, that is something that should be used with discrimination, but respect should be given out universally. It's just egotistical to think that your way is right and theirs is wrong when you couldn't possibly understand what it means, the only way to understand another man is to walk a mile in his shoes. Respect is acknowledgement of your own fallibility. Disrespect is proof that you think you are infallible.

Quote:
And yeah, if you egg your friend into doing something that killed him because you're an ignorant pile of shit, yet still have the nerve to be adamantly dedicated to remaining an ignorant pile of shit then I'm going to say that's not a good thing. Am I wrong? Do you think provoking people to do life threatening things out of your own ignorance is a good thing? If it's not, then what's the problem? Sorry if me thinking it's bad that pressuring people into doing things that will kill them hurts your fragile feelings, you pansy. I'll try to be more considerate of your feelings than you were with your friend's life. Jackass.
You are a worthless piece of shit. I was ignorant at the time yes. Ignorant in that I iiked to think operate under the assumption that whatever I had decided was the most likely solution was the way to go. My operating in that fashion led me to insult someone for being a coward or the like because things weren't proceeding in the fashion I liked.
I was ignorant, I was acting like you act.
I was acting like I wasn't ignorant, which is way more ignorant than acting ignorant. That's how I killed him
I now refuse to act in the ignorant fashion that brought about my friends death, and it is for this very reason that you attempt to persecute me. To me your words are like signposts of what never to do to be an upstanding moral human being.

Quote:
Again, my insults aren't random.

And since my point was that you are an immature twat, and you agree, then there's nothing left to discuss regarding that issue.
Random/unprovoked same difference in my opinion.

You brought it up acting like you were more mature than me. I still beg to differ on that, the fact that I started off being respectful towards you and you started off being disrespectful towards me proves that. If you want me to deal with you like a man, start treating me like one. Give the respect back that I gave you to begin with, otherwise you're a spoiled fucking brat who deserves to be treated like one, period.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote