Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #599
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Well, I won't: I don't follow the golden rule. But you say you do, except when you're forced not to. Which means, you really don't.

EDIT: Also, your inability to understand Miburo's position is pretty hilarious. It's rather clear as day: he treats people the same as he meets them, if they come across as intelligent and respectful, he treats them such; if they come across stupid and belligerent, he treats them accordingly. If they willfully persist in moronic or obtrusive behaviour, he pretty much insults, taunts and disrespects them.

The very fact that your own language has becoming increasingly insulting as you apparently do unto him as he does unto others and STILL misunderstand how he goes about his internet business is such a joke.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 02-10-2012 at 02:52 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)