Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #600
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
T
Throwing insults before you know all the facts could lead to people dying, that's pretty fucking stupid and irresponsible, You're a horrible human being.
Don't be a drama queen. Nothing that anybody can say to anyone here can lead to them dying. Unless your talking about committing suicide, in which case that shits on you.

Quote:
I've done my best to treat you as shitty as you treat the general populace, but you know, It's not really my field of expertise, so sorry if I'm not doing it justice in your opinion.
So you admit that you're going out of your way to be an ass to people. Wow, you certainly are the epitome of integrity aren't you.

And who's the general populace you speak of? I thought you said there were just 20 crying weebo's that were too afraid to speak up. Since there is obviously a lot more then 20 people on this forum, then the majority of people would tell Mibs to go fuck himself, if they thought he was being an unnecessary douche. Going by how that's not happening (other then from you), I'd say your totally in the wrong on the subject.

Quote:
There's no shit to cut, unless we are talking about you, you piece of shit.
So much integrity. It's truly overwhelming.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)