Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #607
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

AW, I still don't see how insulting your intelligence after you've repeatedly posted extremely unintelligent things is in any way equatable to provoking a friend with a serious medical condition into doing something that can (and did) result in his death.

If you claimed you were suicidal and were about to hang yourself and I said "Do it, pussy" then yeah, that would almost be me doing something similar to what you did to your friend. Except you're not my friend, so even that would be an flawed comparison since most people care about their friends a lot more than they do about some random dumbass on the internet. I'd have to be doing something like repeatedly calling my friend, who is extremely allergic to peanuts, a pussy for not eating a payday or something.

Which I would never do, because I'm not an idiot. (Oh, and I would never be friends with anyone who would be so much of a pussy that he'd give into peer-pressure and end himself)

Besides, even if I was that much of an idiot, which I'm not and I'm absolutely positive you cannot demonstrate otherwise, I'd still be less of a piece of shit horrible human being than you. Since I've yet to actually provoke anyone into killing himself, while you have. Your entire argument with that basically boils down to, at the very worst, I'm a horrible human being because I'm almost as horrible of a human being as you.

You sure you don't want to rethink that one a bit?

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)