Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #609
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
So what you are saying is that ignorance and idiocy are the same thing, and you can easily tell exactly what everyone you have ever met is feeling, so can predict who is suicidal and avoid being friends with them. Kudos to you on your magnanimous, and respectful nature, that makes perfect sense and is completely justified.
No, that's not what I was saying at all. What I said was that I wouldn't try to get a friend of mine to do something that would kill him, and wouldn't be friends with anyone dumb enough to do something that would kill him because of peer-pressure. Try keeping up.
Quote:
This is kind of like saying "I drive dunk all the time, but I've never gotten into an accident, so I'm a better person than that drunk driver who got into an accident years ago and stopped doing it."
Yeah, kinda. And yeah, a guy who is an idiot is better than a guy who is an idiot and killed someone because of said idiocy. One's an idiot, and one's an idiot who has killed someone. I usually consider killing someone worse than having not killed anyone.

You're basically calling me the idiot. And you're claiming to be the idiot that killed someone. That's your argument. If I'm a horrible person based on your reasoning, you're an even worse person since you did the same thing as I'm doing while also having killed someone. Unless you're going to argue that killing someone is less horrible than having never killed someone, of course.

Not that it matters, since I've never done anything even remotely similar to trying to get a friend of mine to do something life-threateningly stupid, ever. I was just pointing out that I'm still less horrible than you even by your own standards...assuming, of course, that you agree that killing friends is worse than not killing friends.

Also, what is your overall goal in this thread now? Last I recall you wanted us all to get the fuck out, but that's not going to happen. Are you now just being a douche out of spite like you implied earlier? Or what? Because this is getting kinda boring. So if everyone else is done with you, and no one objects, I'm thinking about just getting rid of you. Just letting you know in case you're saving up some good posts or some shit.

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)