Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #10366
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

It amazes me how KYF's fapping to Sasuke can blind him to the fact that arrogance has been Sasuke's defining character trait for the entire series. Rock Lee kicked his ass for it, Gaara terrified the shit out of him because of it, his entire decision to leave Konoha was sparked by his inability to comprehend Naruto being stronger than him, KB merc'd him for it, and the Kage ripped him apart for it.

Madara cut down dozens of soldiers faster than the eye could see, Sasuke's only able to come close to that with his strongest shunshin, and that's without factoring Asura Path's rocket boots that would exponentially increase Madara's speed. The power of their ninjutsu and taijutsu isn't even comparable with the extent to which Sasuke's outclassed. As long as Madara can complete a sentence he's smarter than Sasuke at this point.

And again, denying what has been stated in the manga really doesn't help your case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012)