Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #615
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
In this post: Accidentally killing someone due to ignorance isn't as bad as being a big meanie to stupid people on the internet.

I don't see us finding any moral common ground here, bro. Since I'm not an insane delusional psychopath.
Yay, more purposeful misinterpretations followed by projecting your own failing on your victim to not come across as the aggressor.

Quote:
Okay, I will once these other guys are done toying with you. Thanks for the go ahead. (Edit: Unless someone else wants to, I know I didn't have first dibs or whatever.)

And yeah, not going to apologize for stating that it's horrible to have pressured a friend into doing something that resulted in his death, all because you're an idiot. Because that is pretty horrible, and I'm not the least bit sorry for saying it, and not too terribly worried about your insults. Asshole Master isn't exactly something that's going to cause me to cry myself to sleep tonight, after all.
I don't particularly care how effective it is, since I've already deemed that you are not worthy of my consideration. I was merely saying that was the one thing that could actually get me to respect you a little. Until then I will continue to disrespect you in every little way I can for being a know-it-all douchebag asshole. Or you will ban me and I won't, either way.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote