Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Santorum: declaring war on heavy metal
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Santorum: declaring war on heavy metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Anyone else find humor in this idiot claiming Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are "brand new"?
Exactly what I thought after reading first paragraph. Then I thought people that would vote for any of the republican nominees are the actual biggest threats to America. Then I thought about how it's impossible to tell the difference between the crazy shit these guys actually believe and a parody, like some sort of poe law thing.

And then I thought about Crazy Window Washer Guy at work the other day talking about politics and he was ranting about how crazy that Newt Gingrich douche is. Which is funny because Crazy Window Washer Guy is also pretty crazy. And it got even funnier because he was saying to me "How does President Gingrich sound to you?" And I'm like "Holy shit, horrible beyond words." And he's all like "fuck yeah" or some shit. Then some dude comes into the store and Crazy Window Washer Guy asks him "How does President Gingrich sound to you?" And the dude is like "I love the sound of that, it would be fantastic." And Crazy Window Washer Guy and I are all like shaking our heads in disgust and shit. Basically, it was the first time I ever wanted to give Crazy Window Washer Guy a Brofist. He's usually just crazy annoying.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), Domagoj (03-06-2012), kael03 (02-11-2012), kluang (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), Numinous (02-12-2012), Spiegel (02-11-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (05-29-2012)