Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Santorum: declaring war on heavy metal
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #7
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Santorum: declaring war on heavy metal

Quote:
...the single most dangerous force in America today: Satanism in heavy metal.
Never mind drugs, gangs, hate groups, politicians, child molesters, rapists, lobbyists, Republican nominees...

Quote:
“...use satanic imagery to corrupt the minds of young people..."
Not like radical Christian churches have done the same thing to young people.

Quote:
...a 10,000 dollar a plate sock-hop...
Because I can relate to a man who spends ten grand all willy-nilly.

Quote:
He has spent much of the past week in the Midwest encouraging young people to stay away from metal artists and listen to performers like Michael W. Smith and Pat Boone.
I'm making a note to specifically avoid Michael W. Smith and Pat Boone.

Quote:
In a recent Gallup Poll, 87 percent of Republican voters think that the biggest problem in America today is “the demented bloodlust of teenagers caused entirely by heavy metal music.”
Eighty-seven percent of Republican voters are insane.

Quote:
In the past, Santorum has accused heavy metal of being the cause of some of the worst crimes in American history including the attempt on the life of Ronald Reagan in 1981...
Or, you know, a man having a serious hard-on for Jodie Foster.

Quote:
...9/11...
...What.

Quote:
...the passage of Obama’s Health Care Bill.
Because when I think "Black Sabbath," I think of affordable healthcare for the common man.

Quote:
...he implied that heavy metal is the cause of many forms of mental illness as well as lactose intolerance.
It's times like these that I wish I was an alcoholic.

Quote:
...to frighten the masses is a proud tradition in American politics.
America, FUCK YEAH!

Quote:
Santorum has openly advocated the forced re-education of metalheads. They would be forced to endure 30 days of non-stop “values based” music that promotes the American way of life as well as the free market. In order to leave, they will have to sing the chorus to at least one Celine Dion song.
This man needs to be tried and convicted for conspiracy to commit crimes against humanity.