Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #10368
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
With a lot you said about the topic, but the bolded I disagree with, and if I didn't I couldn't call myself a Sasuke Fan which I have no problem saying.
Quote:
Leaving Konaha, he left because he wanted to pursue Itachi, and nothing else. Though this was his wish, no matter that he was inexperienced and not ready for Akatsuki Level battles, Konoha's Goody Goody Asses wouldn't allow Sasuke to go on that mission. His goals were more important than Konoha's, which makes sense considering the past, its logical and very sensible to me. He's had the 'I have no more use for Konoha' for quite sometime, and honestly would've become a forgotten character if Konoha, Naruto, Sakura, didn't have a fags hard on for him, and keep chasing him like a zombie after someone normal. His exploits would've been vs. Akatsuki, and whomever, but little or nothing to do with Konoha. His decision to leave didn't hindge upon one Rasengen that blew up a water tower a bit more than one expected, IMHO.
The Rasengan that made his Chidori seem like a pair of safety scissors was only the very last straw. It began with the Forest of Death, where Naruto stood up to Orochimaru where Sasuke pussied out until Naruto got wailed on and Sakura called Sasuke out. Then it moved on to the fight against Gaara. Sasuke couldn't do jack shit to Gaara after he went 1-Tail and he knew it. But Naruto stood up to Gaara and won. Sasuke could barely handle that, then BAM, Itachi shows up. Itachi fucking owns Sasuke, and he's far more interested in Naruto than he is Sasuke. This drives Sasuke a bit over the edge, and then Naruto pulling Rasengan out of goddamn nowhere (in Sasuke's perspective) and once again making Sasuke feel like he has something to prove was what pushed him onto the slippery slope.

Quote:
Raichu... sorry, I don't think anyone would expect a simple genin who ran away to be able to stand up to, pierce his chest, and either block or deflect his attacks to the point where they were ineffective. They were ineffective because #1 he didn't stop Sasuke whom was hunting Danzou, at best he 'paused', and I might add in doing that, he lost a limb, last I checked Sasuke still has zero scars, or lost limbs, that were connected with that altercation. That being said, Raichu being a Kage, him fighting seriously in a rage because he assumed Sasuke killed KB, the limb thing, and Sasuke still proceeded to the Kage Meeting Room, equals failure for a Kage, why few see this I can't understand. If you truly say it correct, Sasuke ripped him, look at the bodys in the aftermath.
I specifically said the "Kage", not the "Raikage". A's fight with Sasuke is debatable. The end result seemed more in Sasuke's favor, but that entire fight was just Raikage beating the everloving shit out of Sasuke. The only hit Sasuke got that meant anything only happened because A let it happen. The other Kage though, THEY completely wrecked Sasuke. Mei chumped Susano'o like it was nothing, and Onoki came within an inch of one-shotting him. Had Sasuke not been rescued by Tobi & Friends, he would have died.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-13-2012)