Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 657
Thread: One Piece 657
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 657

Quote:
It's just a comic book. Going for titillation is fine, but when you make it a constant of a character it becomes pointless. It is the difference between Nami never wearing a shirt and Robin disrobing because the world is on fire.
When I said who would complain I meant among the SHs. Luffy/Zoro/Usopp/Robin and Chopper don't care, Sanji and Brook are perverts and Franky wears a speedo year round. Nami wearing a bikini top all the time is nothing out of character among this crew.

I do agree with the pointless ecchi, OP doesn't need that.
Quote:
other introductions that may or may not mean anything. They are fast introductions and may just fall by the wayside if nothing is done with them.
This is Oda, he doesn't do pointless introductions.

Quote:
The new Head of the marines is the Lava Ex-Admiral (( Akainu ? Sorry bad with names today :P )) we've all seen the drastic measures that he will go to for Absoulte Justice, breeding an army of giants seems like childs play for him in my books.
I doubt he is involved with w/e is going on on PH. The Marines do turn a blind eye to inhumane things the WG does such as the human auction and capturing and enslaving people to build that giant bridge where Robin landed.

I see this as a similar situation.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012)