Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 574
Thread: Naruto 574
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i just hope sasuke doesnt kill off itachi, thinking he is just a zombie being controlled or something
Sasukes never shown 1, not 1 sealing jutsu in his entire existance, besides Susanno, he's only ever sought offensive capabilities, sealing is useless to a murderer. Therefore, I don't know 'how' Sasuke could kill Itachi, none of his allies from Hebi/Taka ever show'd those abilities either. Currently only Kabuto, Tobi, and (possibly) Edo-Madara has the ability to 'kill' Itachi. Kabuto the creator, nuff said. Tobi, it wouldn't shock me if he had some kind of sealing ability, and with his T/S and Warp, it was formidable to even Minato. Edo-Madara, the Rinn, or some life experience giving him access to at least 1 sealing jutsu wouldn't shock me either. Anyone else on the battle field has been seen as 'less than' Edo-Itachi by miles, so even with sealing ability he'd pwn them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote