Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 574
Thread: Naruto 574
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #64
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So can I laugh if Sasuke destroys an Edo with Amaterasu in the future?

Sasuke is shown to have more ability with Amaterasu when compared to Itachi even before he gained PMS. Launch it at Itachi's face & the eyes would be destroyed like that.
Sure they would, just like everything else that was instantly destroyed by Amaterasu. Oh wait. Nothing has been. Despite the alleged bazillion degree, inextinguishable fire's hype, it hasn't done jack shit. It burned on Sasuke for several seconds without causing any damage. It burned on Raikage and he didn't even feel it. It burned on KB in Hachibi form for several minutes and didn't do a jack worth of actual damage. Trees burn down faster from regular fire than that crap. And you're saying it would "destroyed like that?" Please. Itachi could make himself a fucking martini before he'd even need to extinguish the flames, and he'd still be more than capable of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), kael03 (02-15-2012)