Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 574
Thread: Naruto 574
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #66
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's called plot protection for named characters. That doesn't only apply to Naruto you know. If Sasuke killed Raikage the story would be allot different. Amaterasu effectively stopped Bee had he not split himself off he would have been captured.
Somehow I suspect that Itachi may in fact be important to the plot.

I agree with you on Bee assuming that, in saying "had he not split himself off he would have been captured," that you mean "Bee made Sasuke look like a retard, despite being borderline retarded himself, by taking advantage of the whole 'oh no Akatsuki is out to get me' thing to take a vacation." Notice how Bee's actual body had no damage on it, and even if we were to assume jinchuuriki healing factor, isn't Amaterasu supposed to damage so much that heals don't matter? I believe that's what you're arguing.

And lastly, plot armor doesn't change feats, especially when the feats are completely consistent. Juugo and Karin pulling healing abilities out of fucking nowhere to save Sasuke doesn't mean that they couldn't, theoretically, do the same for other characters just because "Sasuke's important".