Originally Posted by Vengeance
1. Bee would have been captured by Kisame.
2. Raikage wouldn't be leading the alliance.
3. Madara would have killed the other Kages by now.
4. Naruto wouldn't have gotten tested by Raikage & compared to Minato.
Story would be allot different dumbarse.
1. Kisame's mission wasn't to capture KB. His mission was to infiltrate the Alliance.
2. Oh shit such a huge difference that would have made when Shikaku is doing all the strategizing anyway
3. They could be dead already for all we know.
4. Because that's so fucking important to the plot.
1. It effectively burnt the Zetsu into nothing.
2. It effectively took down a beast the size of a building.
In terms of feats it actually can eradicate shit.
Congratulations, fire can burn plants.
If you're going to argue that it "effectively took down a beast the size of a building", then maybe we should factor in that Naruto pulled the same shit with a bunch of Rasengans. And we know damn well an Edo can laugh those off. In fact, Amaterasu has been undoubtedly the least effective method of handling a tailed beast thus far in the manga. Papa Rai did 100x more to Hachibi and he was just pummeling it with his fists. Amaterasu, the "ultimate ninjutsu" was less effective in stopping a fucking bijuu than a black guy's fists.