Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 574
Thread: Naruto 574
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #78
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
They wouldn't be able to move & would continue to burn though. Unless they can dispel the Amaterasu they're screwed. Also in zombie folklore fire kills zombies.
Wait. Okay. You're talking about naruto ninja zombies now. Specifically the Itachi ninja zombie, I assume.

Uh, yeah, I'll bet you Itachi ninja zombie isn't going to be immobilized by stupid black ninja fire. Who cares if he could be, because he won't be. Just like naruto could and should die to fucking every goddamn ninja he came across in the entire series until he became a ridiculously overpowered ninja savior or what-the-fuck-ever.

Could other ninja zombies be immobilized by stupid black ninja fire? Again, who cares? Besides, what other zombies? The fucking one dropping meteors out of the sky? Again, I'd bet against that happening to him. The rest of them all got taken out by ninja jesus or off-panel rampaging, for the most part. I dunno if there are even any other zombies left. I think they got pushed to the side so we can have a month's worth of chapters about how naruto becomes bestest buddies with a bunch of kawii animals LOL =^_^=

Seriously, you guys. Jeez.

Oh, and yeah, real non-lame zombies can die from fire. But they can also be on fire and still come at you. Double-edge.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2012), kael03 (02-15-2012), OiB (02-19-2012), Sagensyg (02-16-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)