Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! : Vongola Family
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! : Vongola Family

This is really a thread about the Tenth and the guardians. Do forgive me if some sort of thread likes this is about but here goes.

I didnt start reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn! for ages, when I finally got round to it and finished it the whole Shimon or Simon Family Arc had just finished but rereading that arc and the future arc I thought I would pose a question to those who read the manga.

Basically the question is, The Tenth Vongola Family, what powers did you guys prefer, the Varia Rings powers, this being the powers demonstrated in the futrue arc were they each got one of the First Vongola items, Primo Cape, Hibari the cuffs and so on or the new and upgraded Varia Ring Powers ?

This is for all the guardians though if anyone wants to start off then feel free going to be posting my thoughts in a later time.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited by Buck09; 02-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote