Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 574
Thread: Naruto 574
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #117
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Reasons for Madara not using Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi could also include the fact that both techniques are effectively worthless against large groups. Oh hey, Madara was totally fighting a large group. Susano'o requires the mastery of both to be used, so yeah.
Tsukiyomi yes, its only been done to single characters at at time, but Amaretsu worthless against large groups, why? Only 2 have shown abilites vs. Susanno's and Amaretsu, Gaara, and Mei, the other 3 Kages have not shown the ability to stop either. Tsunade has no defense at all but to call on others, Oonki is more worn out than anyone on the entire Alliance side even with a quick heal from Tits Malone, and Raichu has only been able to run away from Amartsu's users line of sight, but he couldn't stop Sasuke by himself and as KYF said I must agree, Edo-Madara has done nothing seriously or with strategy. So what he can ultimately do JUST LIKE SASUKE is unknown, at best somebody can pull a guess from past battles, but besides Tobi vs. Konan, no EMS user has been seen going all out to the death vs anyone, so to 'know' what they can do is an impossibility.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote