Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 657
Thread: One Piece 657
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #42
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Fighting is about to get a lot better in this second half.

All the SHs have been introduced, given back stories and gotten resolutions. Now they can just look forward and focus on their goals.

Look at all the enemies we have to look forward to:

- The other 9 supernova
- Croc and Daz Bones
- Smoker's gang
- 2 Youkon and their subordinates
- The admirals
- Potentially the new SB and the old that kept their seats ( Really want to see Don Flamingo fight )
- World government related enemies. ( New Pacifista models have been hinted )
- The BB pirates
- Enel might come back

And individual enemies in different islands.

- Wano ( The Samurai )
- Elbaf ( The giants )
- Punk Hazard ( Any fantasy creature you can think off is a possibility )

And others that I can't even think of. On top of it all we have Dragon and the revolutionary army, and going by the few hints we have on his power it should be ridiculously epic. Shanks hasn't fought yet, and the WB remain under Marco's command possibly.

Lots of epic to look forward to.
These. Bolded speaks volumes.

Side note, Croc, I respect him, but because I'm a Luffy Fanatic, I don't roll with him till we have to and Monkey D. says so like at Impel Downs/Marinford. Somehow I got this, I can't like this Dude implanted unconsiously. Now Blackbeard would be the same for me but his powers are so FUCKING INSANELY HAXED, DARKNESS FRUIT ABILITIES, AND TREMOR TREMOR, he basically makes you acknowledge, and respect him. Kinda like Aizen, but he scurries away like a scared rat at least twice i've seen. To be so powerful, that I didn't get. Too bad he'll be tha one to off Shanks I'm guessing early, to bring us closer to an actual battle between Luffy & BB, not a skirmish, a real fight. Hmmm could that mean by some means by this time BB will be allied with the World Government and acting as they're sword? Whitebeard said that there will be a war with the entire world included, im assuming Dragon D. & Monkey D. and all of they're allies will be facing off against BB and his crew that being said.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-21-2012 at 07:56 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote