Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Will of D
Thread: The Will of D
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Will of D

The Will of D is something within the character, example, notice Luffy wants zero extra information about Gold D Rogers trip, he just wants to get there, by Adventurous Accident. Not mad at him though, if I had the abilites of his crew, I'd roam to the most dangerous parts of the Grand Line as well. Thats what made that part in tha past so hard to swallow when they all got basically blasted to different parts of the Grand Line/Earth. It was hard to see Luffy tell his crew to run back to the ship, 'We Can't Win Here'. Those words didn't feel right coming out of his mouth, tha shit as debilatating, thank God for 2 year time skips.

Also I understand Ace had to die, but what was up with his Will? He even used Conqurers Haki in the past to save them when they were kids, I felt his wanting to go out on his own. I felt his dedication for WB, and at first I'm like, 'He's just a Big White Dude'. Though he could've caused much more damage before he perished, he was much more than 'A Big White Dude', he gained my respect, and his advisaries, think it, they were calling him a 'monster' because they couldn't kill him when the wanted, and he kept answering until tha end, where he basically sacrificed himself to save whomever could escape.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-24-2012 at 09:05 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote