Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 576
Thread: Naruto 576
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #15
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 576

As interesting as it would be for Itachi and Sasuke to fight Edo Madara, don't think it'll happen. Sasuke will follow Itachi to Kabuto, who'll try and capture Sasuke for himself causing the brothers to fight and kill Kabuto. The Kages will score some moral victories (Kage McBoobs might even do something after her WILLOFFIRE speech) on Madara and some maybe all will survive long enough to see the jutsu countered and Madara dissappear - they won't actually win.

The only point should be whether Itachi helps Sasuke realize the true path or only works to set him against Tobi Madara, temporarily allying him with Naruto. They'll defeat Tobi and then there will be the Sasuke criminal story to play out where the entire ninja nations will want his death and it'll probably fall to Naruto to deal with him - leading to their fight, which both will enter in the "who's stronger" a la Goku and Vegita. Whether or not Sasuke survives is something else.

Anyway, just my latest envisioning on how this manga plays out.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote