Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 658
Thread: One Piece 658
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Like I mentioned in the other thread were we debated this, he wouldn't need it. He is faster, has greater range and better CoO. Lightning would also stand up to ice just fine.

While Akainu has better heat feats, Enel isn't too shabby in that field. His lightning attacks can vaporize solid rock, and he can casually melt gold in large amounts.
Sorry for me, the only 3 people that I've seen that could defeat Enel, that would be Luffy, Blackbeard, and possibly Don Flamingo, because his abilities aren't totally known or understood, but his mind control, and slash is retarded, he removed Oars Jr.'s leg like nothing, with that shit eating grin on his face. Akainau, and Aokiji were badass, but they face the same situation that Ace did vs. Akainau, at some point they're bodies is going to have to materialize, thay can't stay in DF modes of lava, and ice, forever. Now Enel, is pure lightening, um the speed of lightening is..

Michael C., Per the MEDICAL MYSTERIES LIGHTNING STRIKES video put out by the Discovery Channel (2000 Publication), it states that lightning travels at a rate of 60,000 miles a second.

I know your web page states the speed of lightning is about 186,000 miles per sec, however there are other web sites that claim half the speed of light and even one third the speed of light.

However, the speed is normally no more than half the speed of light, usually substantially less.

The process that creates a lightning stroke is not light transfer, but is the transfer of electrical energy (charge) through the air. Much like an electrical cable, the air, even though it is ionized, has some resistance to charge transfer. The speed of the stroke is impeded by having to transfer the energy from molecule to molecule along the way, in the process literally exploding the molecules into atoms.

That being said, that would make The other Vice Admiral Kizaru faster, and Enel at about half his speed, logically.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote